Tacx flow smart speed/cad, power sensor

Hi all. I recently received a Tacx flow smart trainer. I am able to connect the sensors to Tacx utility app, garmin and Zwift. But there’s no output. My rider isn’t even moving in Zwift. All data fields show up as zero. I have tried connecting only one device at a time. Nothing works. Any suggestions?

I’ve just had the same problem. Been using Tacx Smart trainer for about 18 months with no problem connecting to Zwift via ANT and last used four days ago but today there’s no signal on Power and my avatar didn’t move. I tried RGT Cycling instead and it worked without any problems. Unfortunately I don’t know what the issue is.

Hey @Andy_Ivy and @Akshay_Arun_Singh do you found any answer? I have the same problem.

Hi @Jorge_Polanco1 - all fine now. I can’t remember what the issue was, but check your device and wifi/bluetooth settings. I use a laptop on wifi for Zwift but think I may have also had a phone trying to connect via bluetooth. If the phone is on the same wifi as the laptop then the companion app works fine too. I hope that helps.