Tacx ERG mode not working on iOS

Hi @Gerrie_Delport please your help, since a week I can’t use the workout mood in zwift because even the ERG is on it is not working,
the resistance does not adjust automatically so I have to change sprockets on the bike, now I need to use a really hard combination to meet a not so high power.

I’m addition in free ride the power that I used to make has decrease, and the same I need to use a hard sprocket ratio to try to meet a power but is too difficult. Thanks

Hi @Diana_Mendez

Tell us more about your Zwift setup and how you pair your trainer.

@Gerrie_Delport thanks to reply. I have tacx flux s, I’m using Bluetooth, I already did the tacx utility calibration but it’s not working in zwift, and when I try to do the zwift’s calibration, its shows me fail.
At the moment I have the next problems:

1. ERG mode is not working, to meet the power, I have to make the changes in the cassette and even up crank set, because in a high cadence I can’t meet the power. Summit when I try to do a workout, the power is not automatically adjusted.
  2. In the free ride, the power is as well with problems, now to meet a not to high power I have to big crank set even in the hills, before I was able to go up around 150 w in a normal effort and now it’s difficult to meet 130 w. The power is something going up and down at the same intensity.

Please your help

What device are you using for Zwift, did you install the latest update. The last update should have solved this.

No need to calibrate in Zwift if you done it on the tacx utility, tacx calibration is preferred and it is stored on the trainer.

I’m using my iPhone to ride and the Mac to programming the work out. In the Mac I did the zwift update few days ago

Interesting.

Did you try to use it without the I phone only use the mac.

Check that both Power source and controllable is selected in the pairing screen See this.