Sworks Tarmac SL7 Color

Dear members,

Anyone here bought the Sworks Tarmac SL7 in game and the color isn’t in its original RED? Even slide the slider to the red and all it shows is Pink or Orange.

Do anyone know how to reset it back to the original red color? I do see other user’s SL7 in red during the ride. Appreciated if anyone could share the solution to reset it back to RED or how to make it to RED.

I had sent support tickets to ZWIFT’s support regarding this and awaiting their favorably reply.

I believe many users would like this to be solved and get the SL7 to be in RED.

Thank you

Ride On!

Sounds like…

2 Likes

Yap. I like that red. Then played around with paint jobs. But decided go back to the nice red. No can do apparently. Now sad :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Yes. I am experiencing the same thing. I too have contacted Zwift and they suggested seeking an answer through a forum. I switched from the original Red for fun but when I tried to go back to it, it was gone and the pinkish color took its place. I don’t know how or if Red can be restored. Sorry.

1 Like

This is causing me more distress than it should. Orange is not the same :see_no_evil: I hope we can get the red/black combo back soon.

1 Like

This was posted on May 11th 2020

+1, was really hyped for this frame, but now that it’s orange it doesn’t fit any of my red and black themed gear, so gone back to spec tarmac pro :frowning:

Has Zwift responded to you? They responded to me. Gave me instructions on how to use the color bar. As if !!! Just saw that Patrick Dempsey’s ride will be using the SL7 in RED and Black. Hope Zwift sees these conversations. Good luck. Ride on.

1 Like

Yes, the Zwift support did replied. The support said their team has been informed and are currently working on a fix on the Sworks Tarmac SL7.

Ride on.

2 Likes

I briefly had it red today but then it disappeared. It really can’t be that technically challenging to change the colour - why not let us input RGB. I’ve been able to do that in Microsoft PorwePoint since 1995!

Really makes me wonder whether Zwift pays any attention to its users…

any word on this yet? :slight_smile:

Still looks orange to me.

More generally, there is a problem with the color selection that one slider isn’t enough to pick colors – color is a 3-parameter space and so it takes 3 sliders, not 1, to pick from a range of colors. There hue, saturation and brightness (or similarly red, green, and blue). The slider just selects hue.

Even if you assume 100% brightness, then at least allow selection of hue and saturation.

It will nice if they have a slider with just 10 color options for the bike instead of only the hue.

they also don’t have to introduce 3 sliders. I don’t think we need unlimited options 10 or 20 will be awesome.

2 Likes

Agree – as long as they provide my favorite bike color, which is british racing green.

Still not fixed…

Still not fixed…

feelszwiftman

Still never been able to ride my SL7 in red

It looks like there may be a way to get this to go back to the original red

If you want your bike to go back to the factory color I have found that this works.
Select any different bike from your garage.
Go to the drop shop and find the frame you want back to it’s original color.

EQUIP the bike and it should then change back to it’s factory color.
Leave the shop and return to your ride and your bike should be back to it’s original color. Eg Specialized Tarmac SL7 will now be RED and Black.

3 Likes