Supported Bluetooth Heart rate monitors?

Is there a list?
Exactly what “open standards” are supported?

Specifically, I have a “Lintelek id130plus” which I was told by the Amazon seller would work with Zwift, but I can’t get it to show up in “search” under Zwift.

This device bluetooth-pairs fine to either my phone or my Windows 10 laptop.
It works fine with the Lintelek android app.
But it won’t show up in Zwift “search” box - either under Windows 10 direct bluetooth or via the companion.

The Zwift support people seem to be only able to send me the same canned responses about how to pair things.

So - is there a list of HRM’s that are either a) supported or b) known to work?

Before opening Zwift make sure the HRM is not connected to any other device or app (this includes the phone and PC). Bluetooth only allows one connection at a time.

I have used a Wahoo Tickr (and Tickr Run) with Zwift for over 4 years without issue.

The new Garmin Dual will also work, as well as Polar, Scosche and I’m sure a few others.

I have never heard of the one you have.

The Linetelek is a fitness tracker. It can read heart rate, but I don’t think it can broadcast heart rate.

Thanks all. I made the mistake of buying this Lintelek on Amazon after someone there posted that it would work with Zwift. Easy to return, but I wasted a lot of time. I should have come here in the first place to check.

Paul Allen, since you’ve had luck with the Wahoo Tickr, maybe you can help me. I have a new Wahoo Tickr Fit which I’m only able to pair to Zwift about 20 % of the time. I’m using a MacBook Pro running 10.15.2. FIT firmware is current. I can successfully connect the FIT to Rouvy and the Wahoo Fitness app. Yes, I’ve turned Bluetooth off and on, rebooted, and made absolutely sure the FIT is only talking to Zwift. I’ve also tried the FIT with another MacBook Pro and had the same issue. I have Wahoo Speed and Wahoo Cadence sensors which pair properly with Zwift.

Hi @G_T1 welcome to Zwift forums.

You might try resetting the Mac’s Bluetooth module. Please let us know how this worked out?

Hi Shuji, I reset the module and heard from Zwift support. They suggested deleting the /Documents/Zwift/prefs.xml and /Documents/Zwift/knowndevices.xml files. That fixed the problem. Hopefully the FIT will continue to pair. Thanks for your help.

1 Like