Support from Zwift..... No response over the past month

Hi all,

I have contacted Zwift twice in the past month about Aple Du Zwift PR issues on the first 3 sectors.

I have not had any response apart from the usual auto-reply.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had complete silence from Zwift support.

Ride on!

They are swamped… and most times they eventually get back to you.

It may also be related to the issue’s urgency, as they perceive it.

I also had that experience 6 months ago and yes the more you chase you just go to bottom of the queue.

Sorry I do not know what “Look for various instances of the local authorities mansplaining that in the forums. The customer is always wrong.” is supposed to mean?

Am I missing something?

Sorry I do not know what “Look for various instances of the local authorities mansplaining that in the forums. The customer is always wrong.” is supposed to mean? Am I missing something?

Rough translation, lol: Often, Zwift staff tells people that if they’re not hearing back quickly, “It’s because each time the user sends a new mail inquiry (even on the same topic), their place in the queue is reset to the back of the line–i.e. that the more mails you send, the slower the response time will be.” It seems dumb that the system would work like this, but Zwift always finds a way to suggest that the user, not Zwift, has done something wrong.

3 Likes