Stuck at level 25

I seem to be stuck at level 25, anyone else having the same issue?

That’s as high as levels go.

There are other challenges. Race, Group Rides, The big challenges i.e. everesting etc.

Not sure what the plan for levels is in the future…

Not sure why they don’t add levels to keep folks motivated. How hard would that be? Add some new unlockable gear every few levels or so.

1 Like

It’s a harder than you may think, Marko, which is why we haven’t done it yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

But coming “soon!”

9 Likes

NOOOOO! I’m only just there.
It’ll be just like football pre season training running laps. Just as I catch up the group they all run off again!

If there have to be “unlocks” with every level I can see why getting enough models and stuff in the game might be a little of a pain. But jerseys and socks don’t take a lot of effort do they? Comparatively speaking.

TBH I think a lot of people would be happy just to see the number go up! Even if it didn’t come with an item. =)

3 Likes

Still requires art, design, and coding resources to do all of that. Then QA to make sure it shows up properly. Back and forth with businesses/partners if it’s not just Zwift related to get the necessary assets. Lots and lots of steps for each and every part. :slight_smile:

Yeah, but dude… :stuck_out_tongue:

The level increase from 20-25 was in December 2015.

You guys have had nearly three years to add some more. I’m sure that’s behind most of the annoyance that there’s nothing beyond 25.

6 Likes

It’ll be worth it when it comes. That’s all I can say.

2 Likes

Can’t wait, mate! :smiley: (Me not even being level 25 notwithstanding)

1 Like

(me neither! Shhhhhhh!)

1 Like

It annoyed me initially when I got to Level 25 to find out that was it. Donkey Kong had been toppled…now what. But actually it doesn’t bother me anymore. I Zwift because I enjoy it. Get the Companion App and go for a Group ride and have yourself some banter, that is reward enough.

5 Likes

Unlikely.

the_rock_eyeroll

1 Like

Kaos-and-Koyume%20(1)

Some pesky varmint’s stolen their hula hoops!

Join/connect your Zwift account to www.zwiftpower.com/…
They have a “Zwift level counter”, as right now they calculates med to level 35.
So it’s possible to get a hint of what level you are after 25.
#RideOn

1 Like

Join/connect your Zwift account to www.zwiftpower.com/ …
They have a “Zwift level counter”

Interesting. I hadn’t noticed that before. It’s top left on the main profile page ZwiftPower - Login. I did have to click the “Refresh profile” link just below to get it to display the calculation.

According to Zwift Power, I’d be at level 37. They must be figuring some bigger and bigger gaps between levels.

Level%2037