Strava connectivity

I am having the same issue. Unable to upload rides to Strava and garmin. Both Strava and Garmin are showing that swift connection is enabled. This is April 2022. New swift user. Could use some help!

Hi, my name is Alex! Thanks for reaching out to Zwift support!

I’m sorry you have run into this issue, but I am happy to help!

I’d recommend disconnecting your third party sites from Zwift and then reconnecting them through a Pc/Mac web browser. You can do so by following the directions in our article “Connecting to a Third-party Fitness Platform​”

While reconnecting your third party sites, keep these things in mind:

• Make sure that you have cookies and Javascript enabled for both Zwift.com and any third-party websites.
  • Also, make sure that you’re using the most recent version of your Internet browser.
  • You may need to clear your browser cache to resolve certain issues. When doing this, close any Zwift windows (and the launcher icon in your system tray, if you’re on Windows) first. If you need specific directions for clearing your browser’s cache, check out refreshyourcache.com​. As an alternative to clearing your browser cache, you can simply open up an incognito tab in Google Chrome.​

As for your previous rides, you can still upload your ride to Strava and Garmin if you’d like.

The .fit files that contain your ride information save to your local device every 10 minutes. Information on how to find these files is available in this article.

Please let us know how it goes.