Sticky Rider in Rider List

Zwift team, I can see being able to support a sticky rider in the rider list would be quite helpful for a couple of reasons

1. Group Rides.  Sticky ride leader
    -You can see your position relative in time to the group rider
    -You can see their pace (w/kg) to understand pace you need to maintain
  • Rider list can be too small for some group rides to see all
    -For big group rides (guest riders etc) it will help maintain position as the rider list just gets swamped with those in the pack around you (e.g. a Jens ride etc)
  1. Individual.  Sticky rider/riders you select from a list
  • Helps find friends to know where they are on a course relative in time (+or- time)
  • Helps pacing with people you want to ride with informally as rider list can get swamped by other riders who are just out and about and not riding with you
1 Like

Sticky rider is great idea. Also a bright glowing jersey that a person can select so they can be singled out as the ride leader. With current number of riders, a zillion names above riders on screen, it is impossible sometimes to see where the ride leader is. Did I get dropped? Did I pass them in my attempt to keep up? Something that stands out for the leader would be great.

Group rides must be separated from general chat. Friday they tested a singular way to follow your leader: a yellow pillar of light quite gorgeous!