Stage Race Final Results

Looking forward to Zwift actually having final results/data for the Completed Stage Race like the recent Innsbruck. For me, it’s curiosity (I’m personally competitive but well down the pack) to know what my overall Power and time was vs others. Simply a gauge of where I am and where I need to be. Thinking others might like to know as well?

Have you checked out zwiftpower.com, that is where you should be able to find your results.

I did. I couldn’t find any summary of the 5 stages. My son rides professionally and they have ongoing summary after each stage. I also just looked for each of the 5 stages and it only goes back one day? I am going to connect my Zwift to Zwift Power today though.

Are you looking for this?

Yes! Thank you Gerrie. I guess I have to spend some time at Zwift Power to see how it all works.

1 Like

Happy to help, Zwift Power is awesome!

It looks cool. After all that, for whatever reason I’m not listed in the results! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

After you connect Zwift to Zwift power your new results will be there.

I’m now fully connected. It found 4 random events and put in my account but not Innsbruck. At least I should be good to go moving forward.

1 Like

Hi Gerrie, would you know why I can’t see the Zwiftpower site on my phone, (I use it to check upcoming events) but on the laptop it works fine. Thanks.

That is strange it work on my phone using Google chrome.