Results from Swift race??

Hi. Where can I find the results from the Zwift race that was earlier today? Can´t find it on Zwiftpower. It was a regular Zwift race, 5 laps in London.

We don’t track any results from group rides here, so this would be a better question for ZwiftPower. Hope you figure it out! :slight_smile:

I think many riders would appreciate if you started to do so, just a thought:)

If thats not an option, you should change the result display after the race so it doens´t disappear after 20 seconds or so. Would be nice if you can exit the display whenever you want to yourself:)

Although I can understand the business motivations of  Zwift not tracking and displaying results, I think this GREATLY undermines the value proposition of Zwift.

Many of my results get lost on ZwiftPower too, it just reflects badly on Zwift, since that is what I am paying for…

I am new to Zwift and I totally agree on the posting of the results, they should be available to view within Zwift and not on Strava/ZwiftPower.  Even if it is posted for 2 or 3 days, it will at least give you time to go back and review.  Doesn’t seem like it would be hard to do…

I don’t think it’s the difficulty of implementing this, they just don’t want to be in the business of arbitrating between riders whining why they didn’t get 30 vs. 34th place…

Simply storing and providing access to a copy of the results table shown on screen at the end of the race should be trivial to add the the website.  It’s ridiculous that Zwift have these races supported in app, show the results on screen in app, and then fundamentally disown them and walk away with their fingers in their eyes after the event.