Sportstech F37

Good Evening!
I looked up the “official” list of ZWIFT supporting smart treadmills. In spite of not finding the F37 from Sportstech in the list, I want to ask, if anybody has positive experience already using ZWIFT with this treadmill. If yes, is it fully functional? i.e. auto adjustment of incline?
Thanks for your help.
Ciao for now,
Stephan

No treadmill does this with Zwift. Supported treadmill just means it will connect to Zwift as a speed source.

Thank you Paul for your quick reply.

I just found this forum-topic for May 2020:
Sportstech F37 / gradient Zwift App

Hello, since the software update of Zwift 3 days ago, the gradient is no longer automatically adjusted when I run. What do I have to change in the app to make it work again?

It sounds to me, that this function exists generally, but stopped with the mentioned update.

It exists for biking and works perfect, so why shouldn’t it work for treadmills? :thinking:

Best regards,
Stephan

do you have an F37 treadmill? could you connect it to zwift?

You will probably want to use the QZ app (qzfitness.com) in between the treadmill and zwift. @Roberto_Viola is the author and will probably chime in here.

2 Likes

hi! let me know @Markus
Thanks! @Paul_Southworth

1 Like

Wow. Sounds great. Thanks for the tip.
I’ll try this shortly.

I hope it will work with my Sportstech F37S Treadmill.

The app description only says that it should work with Sportstech Bikes.

if it doesn’t work out of the box, create a new ticket on github and i will add it!
Let me know

1 Like

OMG. This App is fantastic. It works very good. Thank you for this. :beers::tada::+1::muscle:

2 Likes

thanks so much!

1 Like

@Roberto_Viola I just bought a Sportstech F37 and can’t get it to connect to the QZ app. I can connect it to the Sportstech app and also to Kinomap, but the QZ app can’t find it.
Any advice?

create a ticket with a debug log here How do i get the debug log in case something doesn't work? · cagnulein/qdomyos-zwift Wiki · GitHub