Speed issues, with the machine, not just with me :)

On my wahoo fitness app I’m going about 19mph, but on Zwift I’m only like at 4mph.  I’m definitely pedaling fast enough.  Help?  Thanks.

Need much more info to assist you. For one, ignore what other apps are telling about your speed, they don’t know about Zwift’s elevation changes.

What trainer are you using?

Did you calibrate it?

Within Zwift were you going up a hill or on a flat?

Zwift use your rear wheel speed and the trainer you choose to estimate in-game watts with will determine your in-game speed (along with your weight, in-game bike chosen, in-game drafting, and elevation changes).

I have a Kickr SNAP.  Calibrated it once, not sure how often I have to do that.  Was on a flat loop course.

Ok, what watts and W/KG were you putting out at that time?

I would suggest calibrating it again and seeing how your speed looks.

Have you always had this issue or did it just start?

Seems you have only ridden for 9 minutes and only 1.4 miles and that was over 2 weeks ago. When was the last time your tried it?

This morning.

Ok, what watts and W/KG were you putting out at that time?

I would suggest calibrating it again and seeing how your speed looks.

Have you always had this issue or did it just start?

Have always had this issue.  I’m using the ANT+ and it’s right by the sensor.  Recalibrate again maybe?

Yes, recalibrate again.

Have you checked to see if there are any firmware updates available for the trainer?

What watts and what were your W/KG when you were riding and what was the speed?

What does your pairing screen look like?

Are you doing a workout  in ERG mode? if so, when you were going 4mph, what wattage was it capped out at? If you’re in ERG mode, your speed is only a factor of your wattage so you may have those instances where you’re going 4mph if the workout is capping you at 100 watts.