Sole F80 Treadmill - Speed & Incline Support

Hi guys,
Is there any timeline for when incline and speed support will be implemented to the Sole F80 treadmill?
At the moment there is only the speed set at the treadmill in the software, but nothing else.
Looking so forward to it!

L

I think you might be able to do this using the qdomyos-zwift app in conjunction with Zwift. @Roberto_Viola would know for sure.

1 Like

Yes sole f80 is supported by qz!

Hi Roberto, sorry to bother you, as I imagine you have answered this elsewhere, but I’ve searched the forum and found nothing. I bought the app, and while I can connect it to my treadmill and zwift, I cannot get it so that the elevation changes on zwift will change my treadmill incline. What am I missing?

hi, are you able to change manually the inclination from the qz inclination tile? if so you just need the beta of qz. are you on android or ios?

I’m on iOS, I can’t seem to change anything manually from the tiles. The tiles display the speed data (along with watts, etc) but tapping the tiles doesn’t do anything.

Is there anything I need to do in the treadmill settings? Anything else I can try?

Are you able to change speed or incline from the sole app?

No, when you connect it in the app, it says “This machine supports Display function. You can use your smartphone to display real-time workout data”.

so it means that your treadmill has a locked firmware unfortunately. i guess you are on US right? that’s about safety reasons for sole treadmills

Oh. Bummer. I bought the app because it said in this thread that the Sole F80 was supported.

yes f80 is supported and also with some firmware version is also works for auto incline. unfortunately it depends for the firmware. contact sole about a firmware upgrade. we talked about this on the qz github page