Silly things that annoy you about Zwift (Keep it light and Fun)

I fear it my have been my fault that it got derailed but this isn’t meant to be legitimate concerns, just stuff that you find amusingly annoying. Like getting a feather 90% of the time at the top of the alp or people wearing shorts in horrible weather etc

1 Like

Every time an event starts, a pop-up appears “Quit Event”.

2 Likes

Yesterday´s glitch in chat where we cyclists saw the messages of a running group. One cyclist mentioned: “Your graph should be in the blue or green zone” - and someone answered: “I´m colour blind, so I´ll just keep on running” :rofl:

4 Likes

Or when you’re suffering trying to stay in the draft or hang on the climb, how “Quit Event” comes up when you click on the screen after giving a RideOn or something, and now you have to make a decision…

1 Like

I suppose so…most windows programs “learn” to open per the last use. Zwift seems unable. It is not a big deal…it is a quirk and gives me something to do waiting for bootup.

1 Like

Nope. You can run it either in full-screen or windowed mode. The former does not let any other app be displayed above it (such as TrainerRoad, for example), contrary to most media players run in full-screen from a browser window. To use any other app on the same screen, you need to use the windowed mode. And somehow, it does not remember its last status - always opens in big-but-not-quite-maximized.

1 Like

The rider body parts when the camera in the starting pen decides to go low in the crowd. You always end up with some sliced-off leg parts moving in the air. Creepy.

2 Likes

I love that, when climbing the Alpe, the Companion app always shows that the Zwift Blimp is on the landing pad near the top, but in the game it is never actually there.

If you use the ACTION BAR to select a camera view (preferably one without sliced-off body or bike parts) while in the start pens, it stays in that view. The constant switching gets on my nerves enough that I always do that even when the group is small enough that you are spared for the chainsaw massacre.

4 Likes

When I complain over another bug… and the programmers starts using mafia methods :thinking::grin: image

BooX

19 Likes

I couldn’t get a screenshot quick enough, but someone riding next to me with their bike attached to a trainer. Assuming they were joining an event, but funny to see a guy go flying by me with their back wheel attached to a trainer.

2 Likes

yeah, that’ll be why but i don’t really see the point, why not just have them cycle around until the event.

Those days you have to ride inside because you want to avoid the rain, then it’s raining in Zwift :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

sticky draft

when Zwifters ‘believe they can fly’

same in my case

This one isn’t zwifts fault but dropping something mid ride, towel, fan control, gloves etc!

i have remedied one of these by attaching a string to my towel and attaching the other end somewhere within reach!

1 Like

I have mine on a hook in the ceiling.

1 Like

The string or do you have a very long towel? Or low ceilings I guess!

Emails about running events when you’ve never used it once.

3 Likes