Sensor Garmin Signal Issue

No, doesn’t appear to. In any case, I’ve been into the Privacy setting and made sure bluetooth access for Zwift is switched on.

So glad I joined up with zwift :rage: it’s cost me a small fortune. I have a Tacx flux s which finally works with zwift rather than the whole host of problems I had with a dumb trainer. Now to encounter my Garmin dual ( brand new) HR monitor pairs on the control board within zwift but no signal :man_shrugging:t2:
Please someone help relieve me of this emotional turmoil . Tried running it through both the options on my ( brand new) laptop companion app and internal Bluetooth with the same outcome … no signal on a connected HR monitor.
When I turn everything off and just try pairing to I phone or Garmin edge device or laptop independently , HR device connects ? Soon as I try put it through zwift … :man_shrugging:t2: Same bloody problem :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yes. It was working fine for 4 months until the last update. Last week.

Hello, somehow I managed to connect speed and cadence sensors directly to a Pc windows 10 without zwift companion, unfortunately a windows update auto installed and now it is not working anymore, and I still have the issue with the phone mentioned above…

I also got the same problem of connecting garmin speed sensor to Zwift (using iphoneX),
it used to work well.( No Signal )

There may be a Garmin issue but I’m not sure.

It’s either Zwift or iOS being updated that’s broken everything; what I can’t tell is when the Soeed Sensor 2 firmware was last patched. It’s on v2.30 now.

I am new to zwift and got one successful ride in, since then my sensors are connected but zwift cannot get a signal. I changed batteries, uninstalled and reinstalled and forgot and repaired and still cannot find a signal. Help!?

I also confirmed my phone has the 4gb needed to run zwift