Salvaging a ride with lost network connection?

Did 25 volcano laps today, and about halfway through, all the other people disappeared. I got achievements and a level-up locally, but it did not save to the zwift server when I quit. This is a bummer, as 25 laps isn’t the most exciting achievement to want to repeat, and I lost 100k toward the California challenge.
Logs look like network issues:
NETCLIENT:Failed to fetch seeds: [23] Could not acquire access token because credentials are missing
[13:45:59] NETCLIENT:UDP connection timeout (104 so far)

If I assume the hiccup is on my end, is there a way to recover while still riding? Like can i use the companion app for the upload? Or if I turn off/on wifi and can reach google.com, should zwift be able to recover if it’s not a server issue?

It’s the first time it happened to me, but it makes me hesitant to do a longer ride for the purposes of a zwift badge. (for experience/challenges, i suppose i could quit immediately and re-start)

I’m assuming that there are no ways to reclaim the lost experience and achievements, so I’ll need to do the 25 laps again.

In many cases Zwift will be able to recover from a temporarily dropped internet connection whole riding.

If you experience a problem it is wise to make sure that you have an active internet connection from your game computer/device before you exit the game because the game really cannot recover if the save/upload fails. If it does fail at the the final upload your progress recorded on my.zwift.com will be the last successfully intermediate status of your ride - the game updates that every 10 minutes.