Running not responding to ant+ runn pod

Hi ive had an issue with Running. Everything working correctly, runn detected in pairing screen and reporting speed. Everything working until the banner dropped and then zwift had no speed/cadence. I was able to calibrate the run from the pairing screen and zwift picked up the speed, but in game no speed reported.

I reset the Runn and re-paired more than once. Zwift only worked once i restarted Zwift.

I have a video on youtube, but i cant post the link.

https://forums.zwift.com/t/guide-to-getting-useful-support/425781

Do you post that because you genuinely think it’s useful, or just to wind me up with all the notifications I get from it? :rofl:

1 Like

LOL! No! I post that in lieu of “please post more details about your Zwift setup blah blah blah…”

For real though - it is extremely difficult to help someone on the forum without knowing details like OS, app version etc. I imagine that’s why you created the post - there are only so many times you can repeat the same message before you just want to turn it into a wiki and link to it.

2 Likes

GPU: Quadro K620
CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM (7.95 GB RAM usable)
Current resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz
Operating system:windows 10 - latest update installed

Zwift version: 1.30.0 (105539)
Companion version: not sure, regularly updated by android/play store. but I was not using it at the time.

Both Ant+/bluetooth

I have a very good video recording of the problem but I can’t share here. (youtu.be/bV5YbGkgATs?t=2816)

Thanks!