Route Progress Bar disappeared mid ride [June 2022]

Twice, when I’ve ridden between the two cities (on the way back from one), I’ve had my avatar drive off road and sit in front of a large boulder. The resistance drops and it just seems stuck. I found that if I keep pedaling, it eventually gets “unstuck” and continues on. Not sure if this is related to your issued, but it’s only ever happened in Makuri islands.

1 Like

Seems to be a bug at that spot.

Same happened to me, but I didn’t notice until about the 9km mark. I wasn’t able to rejoin the route or tell if I was even on the route still. I rode 26.5km and never got the route completion.

I contacted Zwift support about it and they said I must have had internet connection problems. None of my other devices disconnected, nor did Zwift itself, so it wasn’t my connection. This route is just bugged and they won’t acknowledge it for some reason.

I had an actual disconnection a few months back and after that I hardwired my PC to my modem to eliminate wi-fi issues. The 2 drop outs I had on Makuri were one after the other, at the same point. Too much to be a coincidence.