Rider Score reset fail

Hi it just happened again. Am I lucky or what lol
James Bailey
Hi Can you please restore my Level to 56? I was reset to level 50 today by zwift. I joined a meet up, which I’m on now, using the 5 min join prompt from a group ride. It failed. I backed out to main menu and to join the meetup. It said the ride was not saved so I said yes save and after last I’m stuck at level 50 with it not moving the bar and Companion is froze at 25% of level 56.
Thank you

Did you have a crash? Anything weird that led to it happening?

Do you know approx how much XP you had?

Just had a look Paul and I’m seeing you at level 56 still.

I’m on a meet up ride now. 19km. My Rider score at 638886 and stuck Progress bar at 50 and not moving Companion is about right, but like last time I think it’s frozen. No crash Description of sequence before above. That said, looks like zwift thinks I crashed as it didn’t process the link to meetup correctly
Thanks

Let me know what it shows your level (in game) after restarting the app.

Last time I could see you were level 50 at our end and I added the XP that you had lost, but this time it shows the correct level and amount of XP.

I have to run out, but the game level bar returned, but the jury is out on rider score. It did not capture the last ride. I’ll ride when I get back and see if the rider score advances
Thanks ever so much

Score looks fine for your level.

Thanks again for the help. I just started riding with Taylor and confirmed the rider score accumulator is back working. It didn’t for that last ride but that’s ok
Have a great weekend