Ride with a Reason Part 3 ended early?

I was working on Ride with a Reason week three and completed a ride the night of the 25th that should have given me well over 1,000 calories total. Strangely, the progress went towards my week 4 goal, which didn’t start until the next day. Is there a way to correct this so that I don’t miss out on completing week 3? Thanks.

Kirk

Hey @Kirk_Preston_C sorry to hear this! This was most likely a timezone issue. I’ll investigate to get you credited, but also make sure you let us know if you finish Stage 4!

Every challenge so far has been an issue for me. The first challenge (which was the one I really wanted to do to get those cool shoes) I was like 100 ft from the goal, and I thought I met it with the last ride for the week and then some. The second week, I completed a group ride, it never counted. Didn’t try again because I honestly was still miffed from week one. The third week, I specifically got on last night to get that last 90 kcal that I was missing, same thing, counted miles towards this week but didn’t count for week 3, even though it was like 7pm in my timezone. I am expecting that I’ll hit the week 4 miles, and anything over could count against my goal, and show I was riding backwards for the week. My reward for failing all four challenges will be that I am stuck wearing an in-game kit consisting of cut off jeans and a mesh half shirt with “Zwift Team Building 1993” written across the back. And high tops for shoes. With a mullet. Knee high socks with blue and yellow stripes, not white but grungy gray. Kind of like the kit I wear now in my pain cave, so I’m not really complaining too much.

Hi Vincent W.,

I had the same issue, could you check for me as well? I never received the Tour of New York kit either. Is this possibly a settings issue on my side? Thanks for your help.
E

Hey mate, I was ill on Sunday so couldn’t do the 400 or so calories I had left. Can you just give me them anyway? :smiley:

Vincent,
I did finish the fourth part of the series but still don’t have credit for part 3, so I didn’t get the jersey. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Kirk