Ride ons from mobile don't count

I was trying to earn achievements for 3, 30 and 100 Ride ons given, but it didn´t work until I gave them from my PC. I gave at least 50 from mobile without any achievement. I could see other riders receiving them though. I should mention that it was happening when I was using the previous Mobile Link version (on Iphone). Maybe the new one has solved that. I can’t say for sure, because I’ve already given over 100 Ride ons.

Ride on !

HI Samuel,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We currently have a fix for this in version 1.5.2, which is currently pending approval with Apple.Please update when it becomes available, and submit a support ticket if you are still experiencing the issue.

Ride On!

that explains it…I was wondering what was going on, Thanks

I am having this same issue, on an Android (running 5.1.1) with Zwift ap version 1.5.2.  Like the OP, I was pressing the button like a mad man (woman) and didn’t get whether there was some trick, such as needing to be in a certain position relative to another rider for it to work/count.

Hi Susan,

We are not aware of any current issues with Ride Ons on Android. Please submit a support ticket so that we can diagnose this issue properly. 

Cheers.

OK, I submitted it.  Several features don’t work, so it’s a complex ticket.  :-)