Repeated System Crashes

(Kirk Dedenbach) #1

So far I’ve tried Zwift three times, and all three times the system crashed. The first time was after about a mile and a half, and the next two times were shortly after I completed one lap. My laptop isn’t top of the line, but it’s not the base model either. I use it without issue on everything else I do, including video streaming and online gaming, so I have no idea what the issue might be. I really like the idea of Zwift, but so far it’s been essentially unusable for me. Any suggestions?

(Kurt Stock) #2

I’ve only been on a week, but last week the system seemed to be working perfectly when we were going counter-clockwise. When the direction shifted, I’ve been having a lot of system issues too. I think these are bugs that they will get worked out quickly.

(Jason K) #3

Thanks for reporting this! I’m not aware of any computer related issues or crashes that were introduced with the latest update - if anything, we reduced the footprint Zwift has on your computer, so things should be running smoother.

Please submit a ticket at bit.ly/zwiftsupport and send us your DxDiag so we can investigate. We’re still working through a high support load, but we’ll do our best to help you as soon as possible.