Reebok jet 100 bluetooth treadmill

Hi guys

I bought the reebok jet 100 with bluetooth, i struggling to connect it to zwift, it seems not to be picking up the treadmill any help or suggestion please

As I understand it, the Jet 100+ has bluetooth that allows it to connect to the Reebok app and use their services.

I can’t see it mentioned anywhere that it broadcasts as a Bluetooth device, which is what Zwift would require as a minimum in order to get that to work.

I don’t see that treadmill on the list of supported treadmills: https://support.zwift.com/en_us/supported-running-hardware-SycvahzDB

It could use a proprietary Bluetooth signal that Zwift does not have access to.

You could use a foot pod or an NPE RUNN to get connected to Zwift.

1 Like

Hi @Lynnie_Jorge welcome to Zwift forums.
The age of the treadmill matters a great deal. If they were manufactured prior to the rise of third-party fitness apps like Zwift, there’s a good chance that they broadcast in a flavor of Bluetooth that only communicates to that brand’s proprietary app. It’s not enough that it can broadcast an older, incompatible flavor of Bluetooth.

This is complicated by the tread industry’s tendency to hold on to model names of their top-selling products. If they make changes to important specs like upgrading Bluetooth hardware, they may only denote the change with a model year. So for anyone reading along - please check the serial number with your manufacturer to see if that unit is compatible with Zwift…