Reduce image on apple tv

I just bought a Apple TV 4k for a better zwift experience on a 40" tv.
But I have a problem with the image scaling, I need to reduce it a bit to see the whole simulator image.
I have checked the tv settings and also the zoom settings on the appel tv but I can’t improve it.
It only happens to me running zwift, all other applications are perfectly adjusted to the screen and I don’t know how to solve it.
Can you help me with this?

I had this with my apple tv 4k, bought last weekend, I needed to play with the tv settings for screen sizing.

1 Like

I fixed this by selecting dot by dot. Something to do with overscan. (Sorry I’m not that technical) Works great for me now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answers, I have tried again adjusting the zoom and changing the video resolution and there is no way, I cannot reduce the image.
(Changing the resolution if it is reduced but in an unwanted format)
Just happens in zwift, all other apps look perfect. :confused:

Try searching the forum for ‘overscan’. There are several threads on this. Changing the overscan settings fixed this issue for me.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I am going to find that forum, I did not know it.
This is how it looks on that screen.

That is how mine looked originally (but in English, of course). After changing the overscan settings, though, I could clearly see all of the text around the edges. So, perhaps if you change the overscan this will correct the issue for you, also.

1 Like

Can you explain to me how you have done it?
Have you acted on the tv settings or on the appel tv settings?
Any help i am grateful

Please can you explain how you have done it?
I don’t get any progress in my configuration

I changed it in the TV settings. There was a menu item, in the ‘picture’ section, I think, to adjust the overscan.

Hope this is helpful: Push the “Menu” button on the Sony remote and select “Picture.” Find the “Picture Mode” option and adjust it to “Full Pixel.” Momentarily you should see the screen adjust size and the overscan issue corrects itself.

Thanks for your reply.
There is no such configuration option in the menu of my TV Sony KDL 40S5500

I have tried everything, I have spent a lot of time looking for the solution and everything ended up buying a new television that now works with the image perfectly adjusted.
Thank you all for the answers.