Reaching Zwift Support

I would appreciate very much if someone can tell me how to reach Support at Zwift. The actual Support Hub is a nonsense and useless. I don’t want to chat with a machine that will give a list a potential solution to a specific problem. It is totally useless. Let alone send an email that will simply not be answered.

Been trying for weeks to find the proper place to do so.

Thanks

Pierre

What is your issue, maybe the forums can assist you.

1 Like

Paul,

My issue and it happened again today at the end of my group ride.

Regards

Pierre

Hi,

Before I start: I am running Zwift on an IPad Air and Zwift Companion on an IPhone SE both with the latest Apple and Zwift updates. I have been using Zwift for more than 3 years.

I am on Zwift between 5 to 7 days/week and 99% of the time doing Group rides. For at least 4 to 5 weeks, at the end of each ride the screen freezes, dont get the chance to save my ride and get kicked out of the app.

Each time I have to log back in. I then get the message telling me that my previous session wasn’t saved and asking me if I want to save it. Obviously I always answer yes.

My ride is always saved but with the wrong description i.e. Watopia or France depending on the route we were on but never with the name if the group ride.

Do you need any files? If so, which one.

Regards

Pierre

Envoyé de mon iPad

Envoyé de mon iPad

Theoretically 855-GO-ZWIFT between 10 am and 6 pm USA Pacific Time. I don’t know if there are local numbers in other countries: Zwift Support.

Joel,

Do you want me to reach you tomorrow?

Pierre

Envoyé de mon iPad

I’m not Zwift, I’m just a user. Give them a call when it works for you.

Joel,

In order for me to figure out the best time to call you can you tell me where you live.

I live in Montreal (EDT)

Pierre

Envoyé de mon iPad

@Pierre_Babeu_71_PACK

I was not suggesting you call me. You had asked how to reach Zwift support so I was providing you there phone number. I would suggest they are your first line of support as they know way more about diagnosing these issues that I do. I’m a fairly new user that happens to have gone through similar problems and found solutions with the help of this forum.

That being said, I am happy to chat on the phone about what I have learned if you feel that would be helpful. If you would like to talk on the phone, send me a message through the forum so we can connect. I am in Colorado, 2 hours earlier than you on MDT.