Prolong the time-out for 5 km races

I’ve participated in two 5 km races and have had a little difficulty tracking my results.

The first time I competed I found my results but was exhausted (as you should be!) and found difficulty in processing anything let alone trying to find my placing and print-screening it within the allotted time.

The second time I was little more prepared - I knew where my print-screen button was and I felt like I’d have it in the bag this time… but I found difficulty finding my listing again.

I must add, I’m only finding difficulty finding my listing because I’m no where near the top! Haha. But, it’ll be the case for the rest of mere mortals out there participating in these races…

I propose that the allotted time for the results screen to be increased to 60 seconds or for the results to be saved somewhere. As far as I’m aware the current allotted time is 20 seconds and there seems to be no saved 5 km rides on ZwiftPower.

Thank you.

I am glad that you are trying the WBR 5km Races! The good news is that if you mouse click ON THE RESULTS TABLE, then you STOP THE COUNTDOWN and have unlimited time to recover and process results. KC@WBR

They’re awesome! Glad they’re there :).

That’s great, I’ll have to make sure I make that a priority whilst I slump off my bike a complete wreck! Haha.

Thank you, K C.

The 5km races are awesome.  Keep them going!  I too find the display of results to be a bit of an enigma.  If they could be accessed again at the end of the ride that would satisfy my preference as the keyboard or mouse isn’t nearby for many.

Thanks for the kudos! We at Team WBR have no control over a reposting of the Zwift Leaderboard. You do have 30 seconds to click on the board to stop it from disappearing. For auto on or auto freeze, then that takes a ZwiftHQ Δ. Thanks #rideon