Problem downloading Zwift for MAC

I can’t download zwift for mac… the link is not working right now… somebody can share the dmg with me?

Sorry, there’s a bit of web maintenance going on and it inadvertently broke that link. You can grab the mac version here:Mac

Can I get the file for PC

Sorry about that, the PC Installer is here: http://cdn.zwift.com/app/ZwiftSetup.exe

Thx

The Mac Link above still doesn’t work. :frowning:

I have the same problem. I try to download and it starts, then comes up with an error code.

Chris, what is the error code?

Same problem on my side. I have tried to download the app on Mac but extremely slow and ends up hanging. I tried from several other machines but problem is identical. My internet connection is fine with 20MB/S, no problem downloading other softwares.

Eventually managed to get the application launched (v 1.0.11) but message says “Downloading” but nothing is being downloaded. The minutes remaining keep going up big times and the speed indicated in the Zwift “window” keeps falling to a few bytes/second.

Seems like something wrong on the Zwift side.

Any suggestions?

Thx

1 Like

Same problem here.

error ZLM01

Cant download on my Mac book Air,

can’t download mac too…always error

Yep, I’m experiencing similar problems.

Every time I load up the Zwift application on my Mac, it logs me in, then crashes after about 30 seconds. 

Can anyone help?