Pride Kit messed up

Today Pride Rides started and a new Pride Kit 2022 should have been available for unlock. Unfortunately the kit was messed up. Riders were equipped with the new 2022 socks but with the old 2020(!) kit. After the ride just the socks were unlocked for me. Riders who haven’t got the 2020 kit yet also got the old 2020 kit unlocked. Could you please fix this?

Same issue here!

Correct kit was given on the ride that just finished a few minutes ago

Thanks Paul for this confirmation!

Hi @Thomas_Nuthmann

Sounds like this was maybe just a temporary glitch with one or a few of those initial Pride Rides.

Since what Paul said seems to suggest that some of the Pride events were working correctly, then I think it’s best if we simply monitor the situation to see how it goes. If we can establish a continuing trend for this, then we’ll have a case to bring to the developers.

If it was just a one-off glitch with a few of the earlier events, then it may not be cause for major concern. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

My guess, as sometimes seems to be the case, is that the flag to ‘turn on’ the jersey was for a time zone later than where the initial events took place.

Seems logical, but it’s above my head to be honest. I’m not a software programmer, so I can only guess at these things.

Hi all,

I’m afraid that the kits were set incorrectly in the initial rides - I spotted this and updated all the other ones.

If you’re missing out, please get in touch with support and they’ll be able to sort you out.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply

One more question though. Are emails notification linked to the same settings as the jersey kits?

Because I completed the first ride (8h30 Paris) and not only I unlocked the 2020 Kit instead of the 2022, but I received this email notification :

I never ran on Zwift, always riding :wink:

1 Like

I’m afraid that I don’t have anything to do with the email sending. I was asked to create the events with a certain jersey, which turned out to be the wrong one. I’ve corrected this with all the future events (from about midday yesterday UK time).

The emails aren’t linked to the settings on the event, but assume the event is set up correctly. But you shouldn’t have got that one if you did a ride rather than run.

Thanks for the reply!

That’s a shame, I’d have liked the 2020 kit for the collection.

1 million drops and it’s yours :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: