Power spikes - can I reset my stats?

As I am rather new to Zwift, perhaps this is common. During a ride, I experienced several sudden spikes in power up to 1100 watts (my FTP is 160 !). I did not save this ride, but it still has messed up my stats and also was awarded some undeserved badges. How can I reset my critical power info and these badges. Thanks!

Badges are permanent.

You can reset your stats by emptying the correct folder.
https://support.zwift.com/en_us/resetting-your-personal-bests-rJhRkB2aB

Thanks for your help. I will give this a try.

Bruce

exactly the same with me. It is hopeless trying to race since the spikes (got the gigawatt badge with the same FTP as you!)usually precede or follow a period where the watts are low despite hard pedalling. Have you made any progress with this. Since I use Apple TV I am having problems getting a hold of the Zwift log file to see if it is broadband related or something else

jim

Hi Jim,
Have not had any more issues with those power spikes, but I did have a period of about a week with the ERG mode not working, and loss of connection to my trainer (JetBlack Volt), both I think related to bluetooth issues. I did seem to resolve this by using the Zwift companion app to pair the trainer. Not really active on Zwift now as outside riding is now possible in Canada. I was also able to delete the file to correct my stats, but my undeserved badge is with me to stay unfortunately. All the best.

Bruce

Looks like Zwift removed that bit of support listed above.
I will have to find out if it can still be reset.

The CP folder is no longer used. You can’t reset personal bests, only Zwift can do that. We’ve heard from some people who were assisted by the support team to do this, and others who were refused.