i have a elite power mag smart b+ trainer. i have it hooked up as the power source and cadence and sensor . while riding normally the power seems about right but cannot sprint above 300 watts no matter what gear i am in or spinning at 113 rpm,s. it makes joining any group rides impossible as i will be dropped as soon as the watts go above 200. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Gary_Mueller (Gary Mueller) #1
Matt_Canna (Matt Canna) #2
make sure you have paired it as a powermeter and not classic trainer with speed sensor.
- Advanced fluid resistance unit with 100% more power output than conventional fluid trainers
- Super quiet with perfectly smooth pedaling
- Strong and stable frame
- Aluminum roller
- Fast-fixing bike mounting system
- Misuro Blu+ Power and Speed&Cadence sensor already included Compatible with Zwift Virtual Powercurve when used with an ANT+ speed/cadence sensor
- 6 free months of My E-Training App