Post-Race [ Olympic Virtual Series: Chase Race - 1st Jun 2021]

Hi, look’s like we had a glitch in the laps counter for some riders only doing 1 lap (20km) finishing 20min before anyone else and still counting on the final results.

Please can we have those results removed.

Cheers

Hi @eddy welcome to Zwift forums.

Thanks for flagging this up. We’re looking into it.

@shooj Awesome thank you :slight_smile:

Looks like it was two riders: The winner and a guy w/o HR. Everyone else did two laps. These two were dropped from the lead A group on the first lap but now have very good race rank points b/c of the glitch. Any way to fix this? Eddy should have won from our A group.

@shooj Looks like it was two riders: The winner and a guy w/o HR. Everyone else did two laps. These two were dropped from the lead A group on the first lap but now have very good race rank points b/c of the glitch. Any way to fix this? Eddy should have won from our A group.

Hi,

can @shooj or anyone else tell me why I’m not ranked?
Before the race my category to start was B. I started in B and now I’m not listed, had a WKG mark in the unfiltered list and now I’m categorized with A.

What did I wrong?

Greetings,
Robert

Hi,

you may have exceeded the max. w/kg for this category then. you’re just too good for cat. b :slight_smile:

this may explain it a bit better:

Disqualifcation Codes

WKG : Exceeded category power limits
UPG : Please upgrade; rider has proven ability to race in higher category
ZP : Zpower sources of power data prohibited in this category/finishing position
HR : Heart rate monitor required in this category/finishing position
ZRVG : ZADA disqualification
5W : 5-minute power exceeded 6 w/kg without ZADA approval
REGN : Unregistered rider, would have originally finished in Nth place if not disqualfieid
15S Exceeded 15-second w/kg limit
DQ : Disqualified for other reason (see note, or contact organizers)

But isn’t UPG in this case better for me? I tried to pull my group to be faster, so I have to work more because I’m in front and have no slipstream.

And at the end, I’m not winning Group B, I was 3rd.

So in fact I’ve been DQ for working for others to be better?

@Robert_Dietrich - WKG is when you exceed race limits by more than the allowed threshold (0.1w/kg). With 4.5 avg, you blew past the limit so comfortably a Cat A.

UPG is when you entered wrong category entered (C instead of B for example).

Any word on having the results & points fixed fixed for this event?

The wkg DQ does not care if you were working on the front for others or sitting in the draft. If you are over the limit, plus the allowance then it is a wkg DQ.

The point is that you were well over the limit and are likely a capable A Cat rider.