Post-Race [Masters SA - 13 JUL 2022 12:15]

Can you please split the results into 5 year UCI age categories consistent with the race description?

Probably better to contact the race organiser than posting on here.

Thanks, James. How do I do so? Can you provide the contact information?

Hi James,

Thanks for the information.

On an unrelated note, I am a member of the Advisory Panel and a co-captain of a WTRL TTT squad. One of my teammates has been the victim of cyberstalking and harassment from another Zwift. Can you please provide to me the current procedure to report this abusive conduct?

Drop me a DM with the details and I’ll fix it asap.

FWIW, regardless of who you are, what you do and who you manage, none of this is acceptable.

I James,

I’m afraid we have had a miscommunication. One of my teammates has been a victim of the previously-referenced abusive conduct. I’m seeking direction as to current reporting procedures.

The background information I provided regarding myself is largely irrelevant. It was provided merely to illustrate that I am an active member of the Zwift community.

I would appreciate your guidance as to how reports are made or to the appropriate resource person regarding my question.

Thanks, in advance, for your attention to this matter.

Sorry - My point was that it doesn’t matter who you are (although I appreciate the context) but no-one should have to deal with this behaviour on Zwift.

The process to report someone is here: Reporting Another Zwifter

However, you are welcome to contact me directly and I’ll look into it.

Hi James,

I was optimistic that the previously-referenced harassment had ceased. However, the perpetrator is more persistent than I ever would have imagined.

Please let me know how to send to you a DM with the specifics.

Thanks!

Click on his name and then Message as highlighted. I think James is away for a few more days so @shooj might pop in and offer assistance too.