Post-Race Discussion Template & Guidelines

Nice Marc!
Thank you for organising these great races!

I have used the form and flagged someone who was a B cat racer and won a C cat race. Didn’t bother chasing them as you assume they will be removed from results for the wrong category.

However do you get any response or info, nope not at all.

I understand that there needs to be a mechanism but there also needs to be some feedback to close the loop to the original person that just says if action was or wasn’t taken and if not taken why

Otherwise there will be no learning on how the system works etc.

4 Likes

**[ZHQ FutureWorks Crit City Race - Anti-sandbagging (2021-01-25 12:30:00)]

The winner of this event has registered no HR data [nothing showing on ZwiftPower or the Zwift Companion results. Isn’t this supposed to be flagged up?

this is essential, there has to be feedback to the originator of the inquiry, otherwise they will feel unheard and bring it back here, which is what zwift doesn’t want.

I filled out the form for my disqualification from the race a week ago, but I received no answer. What is the point of all this discussion, if from you only silence?

I filled out a form for a guy in a Zwift ride today that has robotic power, it really looks like he is on an ebike delivering about 380watts consistently and continuously. It is insane. Will Zwift do anything
 lol.

1 Like

I’ve put in 3 forms and wont bother again. Apart from not hearing back, I saw one of them several weeks later doing the same thing.

The two premier league girls who got dropped from Zwift Cycling Esports for altering fit files (or irregularities between the two power sources submitted) were not banned from Zwift or Zwift racing, only Zwift Cycling Esports - well, thats what was in the press at least.

Dave’s comment above nailed it.

3 Likes

Post-Race: [ OH MY CRIT!! - The Double Race 2/2 - 1/28/21 - MALE]

Hi, I uploaded my powermeter data. Could you please put me back in the race results.

Thank you!

Hey Marc!

Im not sure if its the right place to mention it but it seems that you can answer my question about an Oh my crit event. Yesterday in the first race I got NotaDual DQ. I have uploaded my secondary probably in an hour. I dont mind if its not possible to restore my place (which was one of my best :frowning: :smiley: ) but would really like to know what did I mess up to avoid situations like this in the future. Thank You!

Hi Marc!

Are you able to update the race result[ OH MY CRIT!! - The Double Race 2/2 - 1/28/21 - MALE]? All my data was added to Analysis correctly.

Thank you!

OH MY CRIT
Thursday 13/05

Both the first and second over the line have Double Recorded and uploaded to ZwiftPower, however both have a NoDual Tag.
Can this please be re-checked?

Kind regards

Hi
I don’t know where this problem should be mentioned

But yesterday 3:30 p.m. I took part (ZHQ futurework Circuit race Anti Sandbagging) in the Champs Elysées (Cat B) = 3.2 - 3.9w / kg.
Except that the first wins with 4.2w / kg it should have been downgraded right? This is not the first time that this has happened 

He is under 4.0 wkg (95% of 20min) so legit winner

the 95% rule is not always applied I saw some released for less than that 

Shuji - I think it’s been proven that the post-race chat isn’t happening here. It’s still happening in facebook groups of the organizing community groups, but for anyone that isn’t already a part of that it’s hard to find their way in the door. Any thought to linking the ZwiftPower link back to these forums now, or re-opening the ZwiftPower forums?

1 Like

Yeah, just opening the “Events” category for new posts would be a good solution, if it is not feasible to create a convenient integration from the individual event page to the appropriate thread here (including creating one if it does not exist yet).

1 Like

Is he a professional athlete by any chance??