Polar HR Pairing

(Tim Tarchinski) #1

My Polar HR monitor is paired to my iPhone 8, but Zwift will not recognize it. I didn’t have any problems with Zwift recognizing the HR monitor when paired to my iPhone 7.

(Paul Allen (Watopia Wayfinder)) #2

You should not pair the HRM to your phone, it should only pair to Zwift. Bluetooth can only handle on connection to a device or app at a time so having it connected to your phone might be causing it not to pair with Zwift.

(Tim Tarchinski) #3

I’m running the zwift app from my iPhone not from a computer and it worked just fine with my iPhone 7.

(Paul Allen (Watopia Wayfinder)) #4

Just make sure that the HRM is not connected to any device or app (including your phone) before starting Zwift. Also make sure in Settings>Sensors that BLE is turned on within the Zwift app.

(Tim Tarchinski) #5

The configuration is the same between my old phone and new phone and the cycleops M2 connects via Bluetooth just not my HR monitor

(Paul Allen (Watopia Wayfinder)) #6

There are others that have experienced the same issue: Polar H10 fail after update and Can't connect Heart Rate Belt Polar H10

(Hugo Heitmeijer) #7

Hi! Thanks, but the first forum is my own question and there is no answer on the other forum.

(Paul Allen (Watopia Wayfinder)) #8

I am aware of that, I just thought I would post those link so he knows that he is not the only one having the issue.

(Tim Tarchinski) #9

HR monitor worked just fine last night, and i’m not aware of anything that i did differently.