Pay through Google Play

I’m looking for a way to pay the subscription through Google Play account. The android apps description in Google Play said :

GO UNLIMITED
Run for free, or ride as much as you want with Zwift’s monthly subscription of $14.99. Prices may vary from country to country. You can subscribe and pay through your Google Play account, and your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.

But I can’t find a way nor FAQ on how to to this in either Zwift android apps or Zwift Companion. Any hints? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Ridho_Nur_Imansyah_Z welcome to Zwift forums

Please accept our apologies for the confusion that the description on the Play Store created. Payment for the subscription via the Play Store is not an available option. Thanks for flagging this discrepancy to us - we have corrected the description.

Please visit my.zwift.com to subscribe. This support article guides you through the process.

Will there be added feature in the future for this payment through google play?

I think this feature is very good in this pandemic time where people intensely and engagely doing activity in indoor environment

2 Likes

Hi, please add support for Google play subscriptions like apple store and add local currency options for different purchase power of different countries.

1 Like

Is this still not a thing? Quite weird. I am on the free trial and looking for how to pay. Most other apps just let you sign up straight through their apps. Why deliberately not let someone do it on Zwift?