Order status Zwiftpods

Hi, how can i reach out to check my order status?

It’s been 5 days and nothing changed in the carrier status.

24.11.2023 09:58 DPD data centre
Order information has been transmitted to DPD.

In my account the status is fulfilled but i haven’t received my zwiftpods. Im guessing something is going wrong.

Have you received your parcel?

I have the same problem

Date Time DPD parcel centre Parcel status
30.11.2023 20:24 Oirschot (NL) In transit.
30.11.2023 08:52 DPD data centre Order information has been transmitted to DPD.

No Sascha, nothing… it’s still on being transmitted to DPD… since 24/11/2023 ---- it’s terrible

Have you already contacted Zwift?

Yes, I received a reply 3 days ago saying that all is ok and they contacted DPD to verify. But the status remains the same. I did send an email to support@zwift.com as there’s no clear way to contact zwift concerning the shop. Very bad experience this buy.

That’s not good news at all… What are you supposed to do with such sweeping statements from Zwift?
I had a completely different idea.
I’m thinking about whether I should just order again. If a parcel arrives, I can always return it…

Well, im glad i didn’t order anything expensive. But to me its really sad that a company the size of zwift cant manage such small orders. Its a though no ones working there. Im going to keep harassing them and send a new email to their support every day.

Sascha, what did you order?

Ive just sent a new email to support.

I have ordered the Zwift Hub One. Fortunately on account. That way I don’t have to chase after the money for the time being.
It annoys me a lot that I can’t train because the roller isn’t there.
I will now be sending several emails a day to support@zwift.com, orders@zwift.com and info@zwift.com. Maybe I’ll get some useful feedback at some point

Check your status again. Has anything changed? There was actually a new entry for me.
Let’s see if something arrives tomorrow.

Date Time DPD parcel centre Parcel status
05.12.2023 15:07 Ludwigsburg (DE) … In transit.
30.11.2023 20:24 Oirschot (NL) In transit.
30.11.2023 08:52 DPD data centre Order information has been transmitted to DPD.

Strange, i just received an email order confirmed:

1 Zwift RunPod

• LOST IN TRANSIT (-21,99 €)

Lets see what next because i paid 29 euros