Not saving mileage and experience

1. Is this possible that the app didnt save distance and experience even tho the activity was saved?
  2. Is the app supposed to save exp and distance when the activity wasn’t save?

If you are on a PC can you check to see if the .fit files are being saved in \documents\zwift\activities.

When you are riding with Zwift are you seeing other people or are you riding alone?

@Paul_Allen I’m using apple tv. I am able to see other people on the screen.

Not much you can do with an ATV, I would suggest doing a full shutdown and restart of the ATV and see if that resolves the issue.

@Paul_Allen So assuming, Zwift is supposed to save experience and kilometers to the account even when I don’t save the ride?

Have you looked to see if part of your ride was saved at my.zwift.com it should save there every 10 minutes unless you have internet issues.

I will but could You please answer my question? :slight_smile:

I already did, it should be saving to my.zwift.com about every 10 minutes while you ride, but if you choose to delete the ride at the end it will also delete it on my.zwift.com.

@Paul_Allen I know, but does the experience save? For example if I do 30kms that gives 600xp and I will not save the ride after, will the xp still going to be counted on the account?

I don’t think so, but why would you want to put in that much effort and not get any XP?

I wouldn’t :slight_smile: I’m just making sure how it works. Thanks for your help!

Well, I checked manually and it actually counts experience anyways. Doesn’t matter if You did or didn’t save the activity :slight_smile: