Not earning xp in workout mode

(Chris Dorcy) #1

For about a week now I have not earned xp for any intervals other than the warmup when using workout mode. Anyone else experiencing this?

(Josie (Zwift HQ)) #2

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out! We’ve tested this in our labs, and we haven’t found these issues in workout mode. If you’re still having problems, open a support tickets and send us your logs. We can take a look!

(Chris Dorcy) #3

Thanks for the follow up. I’ll see what happens tomorrow and go from there.

(Joe Daknis) #4

Maybe my memory is terrible (or I just stopped paying attention somewhere along the way - which is equally likely) - but I seem to remember points being awarded only at the end of each block. 

So… for example:

If you’re doing an SST workout with a 5 min warm up followed by 4x (5min @ 96% FTP, rest 5min @ 88% FTP) and a 5 min cool-down? You’ll see xp awarded after the warm-up, but you won’t see any after the 5 min interval @ 96% FTP  OR after the 5 min @ 88% FTP. Or the one after that, or the one after that, etc.  It’s only after you finish the set of 4 that xp are awarded (and sometimes that’s easy enough to miss if you aren’t paying close attention when they flash up on the screen).

(Chris Dorcy) #5

Today xp were earned after the workout as expected using the same custom workout. All appears to be well.