No route credit [April 23, 2024]

I completed the “Spiral into the volcano” route In Watopia. I did not receive the badge nor the xp points. Has anyone else had this same issue ? If so, is there a resolution to this issue.

I did it today. No issues.

Back in February there was an issue:

Thought it had been fixed but your route today didn’t follow the full complete route, it missed one lap of the volcano.

Strictly you didn’t do the exact route, likely not your fault, so up to you if you wish to contact Support or try the route again.

1 Like

Hi @Houston_Reed, welcome to Forums. This is Juan from Zwift. I appreciate you share your concern with us.

I understand how important it is for you to get your badge and XP after working hard for it. I took a log at your game logs and confirmed that you rode Zwift - Spiral into the Volcano in Watopia on April 21.

It looks like you logged in from two different devices, this could have caused conflicts to unlock your achievement badge. Therefore, you are eligible to request it. The best way to move forward with this is to contact us. Our Support team will be delighted to help.