No riders on the course or info

Hi Zwifters,

was on zwift island tonight, and no riders on the course, right hand rider list said 200 plus but only showed me, the lap, Kom and sprints leader boards all there, and everything else working fina, even mobile app showed no riders, as soon as I stopped and saved ride, and closed software, riders appeared on mobile app again…

any one one else having this issue, or no how to resolve?

Hey Richard, I experienced the same thing for two laps while riding tonight.  Does know the fix maybe Zwifters can advise.

S.B. Team VVCC

Hey Richard, I experienced the same thing for two laps while riding tonight.  Don’t know the fix maybe Zwifters can advise.

S.B. Team VVCC

I had the same thing happen to me. Everyone disappeared and I was completely alone on Watopia (at night – spooky!)

I was told by another Zwifter that it had to do with the speed of my internet connection. Slow connection caused everyone else to disappear, I guess since the program was using the limited resource for my ride.

Heh, heh: I rode for 20+ minutes yesterday, completely alone the entire time although the leaderboard/sprints/etc showed 200+ riders on the course.

The graphic on the right side of the screen showed there was someone about 4 miles up the road from me, but I have NO chance of catching that kind of a lead!

My internet connection is guaranteed 30mbps and usually delivers 35mbps – if that isn’t fast enough for Zwift, I won’t be subscribing!

Ive had the same, I’m using a laptop on Win 10. I’ve been told by an IT guru that you need a good network & graphics card for Zwift to run smoothly and with out lag and glitches. Wi-Fi is not gauranteed to hold perfect signal, try hard wiring your pc with an ethernet cable to your router, i’ve been told this is the best way to connect.