No Refund or Credit from Zwift

(Rob) #1

Like many users my new Wahoo Kickr soon developed a fault and has been returned for a refund. This has taken a few weeks to sort out. Meanwhile my monthly subscription with Zwift was automatically renewed even though I am unable to use it. I immediately emailed Zwift and asked for the account to be suspended pending the purchase of a new trainer. Zwift has refused to give me credit or suspend the account. I didn’t even ask for a refund. I won’t be going back to Zwift when the new trainer arrives.They’ve lost potentially many months of subscription from me for the sake of keeping the one month that I can’t use. No doubt they are within their legal rights, however this is poor customer service and just plain dumb business practice. Obviously goodwill means nothing to Zwift.

(David) #2

You can cancel your subscription to Zwift if you know you aren’t going to be using it for an extended period of time. I do this every March and resubscribe in December.

You don’t loose status or badges and can still ride the free 25k every month.

(Rob) #3

Update - Zwift has now agreed to suspend my account and credit me with the “lost” month when I re-subscribe. Thanks Aaron!

(Paul Allen (Watopia Wayfinder)) #4

Just an FYI you could have suspended your account yourself using this link: https://my.zwift.com/billing/membership

You would just click on cancel and when you are ready to start Zwift again you would use the same link.