No Refund or Credit from Zwift

Like many users my new Wahoo Kickr soon developed a fault and has been returned for a refund. This has taken a few weeks to sort out. Meanwhile my monthly subscription with Zwift was automatically renewed even though I am unable to use it. I immediately emailed Zwift and asked for the account to be suspended pending the purchase of a new trainer. Zwift has refused to give me credit or suspend the account. I didn’t even ask for a refund. I won’t be going back to Zwift when the new trainer arrives.They’ve lost potentially many months of subscription from me for the sake of keeping the one month that I can’t use. No doubt they are within their legal rights, however this is poor customer service and just plain dumb business practice. Obviously goodwill means nothing to Zwift.

You can cancel your subscription to Zwift if you know you aren’t going to be using it for an extended period of time. I do this every March and resubscribe in December.

You don’t loose status or badges and can still ride the free 25k every month.

Update - Zwift has now agreed to suspend my account and credit me with the “lost” month when I re-subscribe. Thanks Aaron!

Just an FYI you could have suspended your account yourself using this link: The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

You would just click on cancel and when you are ready to start Zwift again you would use the same link.

4 Likes