I need refund of zwift membership

Hi, stuffs. I need refund for the billing of the monthly membership. I just received a message from my bank that my account was paid with $14.99 for the new monthly membership of your service today. But it was an accident as I just thought I was still in the free trial peried and forgot to cancel it yesterday. Well although your service is awesome I still cannot continue to go on indoor training with my bike because my girl friend and my neighbours in the apartment think my indoor bike trainer is too noisy (especially when I ride over 300W), so I have to stop using it permanently. I have cancelled my membership immediately after I received the message but couldn’t find any way to get a refund on your website. Does anyone know how can I get a refund?

You’re probably best off contacting Zwift directly. Try using the Contact Us button on this page:

1 Like

did you receive your refund? same happened to me today

You’ll need to contact support directly

Contacting support rarely gets any meaningful results. I’m sure they will “forward your request to the relevant team” meaning they will just leave you waiting an indefinite time for a reply. Contact your bank or use the bank app to block the recurring payment.

It’s a busy time of year for Zwift staff and couple that with Thanksgiving means there might be a slight delay in a response.

Yes I did

hi, the same problem, and how you do that?

You need to contact support directly. You’ll not be able to get it resolved here as account details etc… Need to be discussed.

1 Like

That’s a shame. :frowning:

Would putting the trainer and bike on some specific padded mats help? I assume it’s the vibrations from the trainer going through the floor?

I know that doesn’t help with membership issue but maybe possible to keep you riding without world war 3 occurring.

Hi @Chris_D9 Great idea! A mat could significantly reduce the noise coming from a trainer, as long as it is noise from the floor. It removes the vibration and deadens the sound. There are several training mats offered on the market. I encourage you to take a look at Zwift Shop. Ride On