No credit for TdZ 2020

Did you get the thumbs up for each stage in the main screen? If so then your Jersey should be in your game the next time you log on.

Don’t have and never had this section on the logon screen…

do you mean the part that is circled or that whole screen?

If only the circled part then you need to update your Zwift software.

No I didn’t get any thumbs up, not to worry if I don’t receive the shirt I will know next time, thoroughly enjoyed it but doing all 7 over the last 3 days not the smartest idea!!

Just the circled part. I’m using iOS app on iPad / iPhone and have auto update enabled and don’t see any „manual” way of updating so I suppose it should be up to date already?

EDIT: just checked and in the appstore latest version is 1.0.4510 and it’s same version I have installed

For me it looks like the most people not credited did not register for the TdZ!?

All on this thread who completed the event and did not see the kit in your garage: please email support@zwift.com and ask for the TDZ kit to be awarded. Thanks!

1 Like

@shooj, thank you for this very good news. :slight_smile:

I have the latest update, and never had that screen. My fiance rides the with the same computer and his showed up on the initial screen.

If you never see that screen (I mean the full screen not just the part that I circled) then It might be that you are double clicking on the paring screen and then it skip the world selection screen.

Is that what happen? Do you go straight from the paring screen to riding?

I do see the start up screen where it shows current events over to the left. Then, once I am ready, I go to the pairing screen. I just sent a ticket to support@zwift.com with all of the Zwift screen shots showing I finished all 7 stages, so hopefully I will hear from them soon. I had messaged Zwift support and the support guy said I should see the kit in a couple of days, but that was two weeks ago.

1 Like