No activity details [March 09, 2024]

Hi, unfortunately yesterday after completing the training and completing the activity correctly and saving it, it doesn’t upload the details to me. I can’t view the specific workout but only see it In the home. Help me

Welcome to Forums @Stefano_Aquilano. This is Juan from Zwift. I appreciate you taking advantage of this space to share your concern. I understand how important is for you to see your activity detailsDo you mean Microaccelerazioni 1x10min - Vo2max-Medio 2x12min - Soglia 8min? .

After taking a look at your case, let me share with you that it appears to be a rare error in the activity feed. Thank you for letting us know, we will work to solve it. As workaround, I would like to suggest you download your fit.file from the activity in question. If you don’t know so, please visit this link to learn more in details. Then you can upload it to a third-party app (Like Strava).

Additionally, I noticed that you are running Zwift in a previous game version. Please update your game version to the latest one. Please click on this link.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. I also encourage you to contact our support colleagues.