New Zwifter.. UPG shown on result?

Sorry if this is a daft question but I only joined Zwift on Friday and immediately entered the 3 day Haute Route. I joined the D group and each day have given it my best. I’m shattered now but looking at my second race results for it is showing UPG against my result. Have I done something wrong? Many Thanks,
Tom

Hi @Tom_Willis Awesome to throw yourself into those events from day 1!!!

It looks like your first event you were putting out Cat C power but Zwiftpower gives you a 0.1w/kg tolerance which you didnt exceed so you didnt get DQ’ed from that event.

The next event you again entered Cat D but because you had history, Zwiftpower thinks you should have entered Cat C because of your first event result.

Now that you have 3 events under your belt, you are “Cat D almost C” as your overall 3 fastest events are just under the Cat C threshold (2.41 w/kg).

I think you hit an anomaly in Zwiftpower to be honest. If you had, say, 10 Cat D events/performances under your belt then you would not have got the UPG. So, no, you have done nothing wrong at all.

You probably have grounds to ask Zwiftpower@zwift.com to reset that race result for you but it will take a while and they may not say yes.

2 Likes

@Dean Thanks for the explanation. Much appreciated. I guess I’m not far away from Group C then, which I’m really pleased but surprised by!
I’ll keep training and if I get faster then all good!

1 Like