New York Map not visible in Companion App

Had an issue with NYC Map not being visible in Companion App. I de-installed the App and re-installed it and the Map is now visible. I am using IOS (Apple iPad).

Yes you just had to run the update for the new map.

same on the Iphone I assume?

Same for me - update not helping (clear cache, relogin… etc) . Even today we got app ver 3 - NO MAP! What to do?

1 Like

Same issue here… Old post not seeing solution?

1 Like

Also seeing this issue since Android Companion app update to v3. Have switched to Watopia and map displays OK, but switch back to NYC and no map … it’s as though the guys forgot to add the map to the updated version

1 Like

same for me yesterday.

@Roger_Sibley @Patrick_Farrell @Mr_Filliny

FYI…NYC displayed normally on the updated iPhone Companion app yesterday when I rode. Are you all on Android?

I am on an Android device, and I have no map. Everything else seems to work properly though.

1 Like

No NYC map on either of our Samsung A8’s or Tab A’s.

1 Like

I rode yesterday and today and no map either day. I un-installed and re-installed the app twice and still no luck. (Android phone)

1 Like

Based on the small sample size here in this thread, this appears to be an Android issue. I would open a ticket with support and add to this thread:

1 Like

I (still) have this issue. No issues in other worlds.

1 Like

Had this happen today. Works fine on my phone (Samsung galaxy s8) but no new York map on a fresh install of the companion app on my tablet.

1 Like

Same issue tonight. No map in NY CP. Just reinstalled the app last night. Moto E4 android 7.1

Just installed companion on to Moto android and still no NYC map

Same for me since the version 3 release, no NYC map. App is 3.0.2 on Android 7.1.1 Phone is Moto X Play.
Reinstalled the App but did not solved the problem. For the other worlds the maps are working…

its not the solution! nothing changes