Need a proper Title Screen better UX

Some Suggestions:

When loading zwift it should load a title screen which has easy access to all the areas of zwift, start ride / watch ride / settings(!) / quit etc.

When you end a ride or workout and save to upload to strava the app shouldn’t quit the app entirely it should lead back to the title screen where i have the ability to watch and tweak settings like adjusting my ftp etc or changing my bike.

I would like to be able to tweak the data on the screen while riding. A bit like a cycle computer so I can put up HR zones and/or Power Zones. A little light or element to show ERG is working and in effect would be nice too for workout mode.

To be honest its a bit of a UX nightmare, luckily the core of the program is excellent so kudos there.

Im riding on the OSX version of zwift if that makes a difference to experience.

Ride On folks

Hi Jamie, 

Thanks a lot for your great suggestions, I’ll add them on the request list and will see if other people will vote it up. 

In meantime stay tuned and Ride On!

I agree,

Tom its been a while since the beta days, but to me this still hankers back to those times.  Some kind of UI makeover is in order these days.

If you storyboard peoples experiences through then lets have (not in any particular order)

1. Settings - screen res etc, weight, size, age etc

2. Appearance - ability to change the colour of my helmet, jersey, etc.

3. Devices - I’ve paired my devices, why do i want to change them again all the time.  I only have 1 KICKR and 1 Riken.

4. Workout Editor - really, pressing the ‘E’ key?  Come on.

5. Ride ON - leading to course selection, route + workout selection etc.

It just needs slicking out a bit now.  Don’t get me wrong, i’m not moaning, hopefully these are constructive suggestions and as above, in game is just excellent.  So Kudos for that, and you guessed it! #RideOn.

There are some good ideas here, but if there was one change that would improve the UX for me it is to keep the app open after I save a ride. If that change was made I would be a very happy rider.

Excellent suggestion. The user interface for options is a mess which is a real shame. 
It would be great if the menu at the start / end of the ride was a garage with all of the options visually available around round you for example to modify your kit you would click on it hanging up in the garage somewhere. 
The biggest crime is the app closing at the end of the ride.