1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

Pretty please, ZwiftHQ!

6 Likes

Yes, I vote for a 4th Challenge!!

2 Likes

I support this request.

An idea: a virtual “Tour Aotearoa Brevet”, which is the length of New Zealand via the best cycle trails (3000km) and only distance on a gravel bike or MTB counts towards completing the challenge.

3 Likes

YES! 4th Challenge - please!

1 Like

What about a more difficult challenge .

We can call it the Zwift Master challenge To complete it you have to;

1. Successully login to zwift without having to reboot or re-install anything
  2. Have your trainer and all your sensors correctly pair
  3. Complete one event or race without a crash , logged drop or issue
  4. Save one photo that does not render as completely black
  5. Have the ride save correctly and exit without being forced .
  6. Finally Data is correctly recorded on zwift power

Successfully completing it and you get a special helmet that renders 3 feet above your avatars head , except on Richmond where it renders back to front … oh and it can be any colour you like except red,

6 Likes

Teh 4th challenge is like the polar bear on Lost - was added at the very beginning and then everyone forgot to come back to it to explain.

4 Likes

I also think it would be good to have another challenge to complete

Still at the half of Mt Everest Tron Challenge I vote for a 4th challenge.

Oh, how naive I was back then

3 Likes

Def think Zwift should but on a few more challengea. (not just one!). I like the option of being able to chose a climbing or distance or combined challenge. My vote would be
Distance- around the moon
Climb- Mauna Kea from sea floor to peak so more than everest!
Combined - original tour de France distance and elevation.

Please please pretty please, give us a new challenge Zwift!

1 Like

Sh*t Graham, “difficult” implies you can do it but it’s hard. That’s completely impossible… :rofl:

1 Like

I would like to see a 4th Challenge. After the Tron which literally took months the next one has to Top that one. But for the guys on level 45 upwards it is tough to come up with a fresh idea as most of them have toured everything in Zwift and it will be repetitive stuff. I can understand the reason behind no 4th challenge to date. But I also think that just putting another carrot in front of our noses maybe enough. IF the reward is worth it. Everyone can see who has done the TRON challenge. A similar reward is needed. Lumo Clothing maybe? Personalised Kit with your name on the back?

Yes I can understand the reason too …

Zwift are completely distracted by other things (or just thing) and not there software user base . Challenges is just one of many game features that are going no where fast and have not done so for a long time .

If Zwift are devoid of the creative vision to come up with ideas themselves , users (in this forum) have given them more than enough ideas to build interesting and engaging product but they have not listened or delivered (anything).

The sooner they drop or move on from whatever they are being distracted by the better . Time waits for no one and things will eventually move forward with or without that changing .

Can we just get more levels while planning the new challenge please

6 Likes

Good Idea Oliver

Ok, so there is probably never going to be a 4th challenge so let’s make our own.

In this thread post your own challenge, screen shot your current position and then screen shot when you have finished.

For example

If you want to do LEJOG then screen shot your companion app profile showing your mileage as it is today then when you have done the extra mileage needed screenshot the profile again.

Your prize will be all the likes and kudos a forum can provide!