More Challenges

Here’s mine.

My sister lives in Switzerland, the distance from the UK to Switzerland as the crow flies is 777 miles, my challenge is to cover the distance there and back, 1554 miles.

My current mileage is 51,853

1554+51863 = 53417

2 Likes

Is that you account? 3,700 KM/h is pretty good going!

2 Likes

I think that’s part of the “half-baked restoral attempt” when Zwift accidentally deleted his account. They put back most of the km but not the hours.

I agree…just got my tron wheels…now need a new challange!!!

Worth putting the perspective of the title back into the thread . We dont need a new challenge we need new challenges and some change in how Zwift actually engage with us on a game level . 1 new challenge every 3 years and only when we carp like crazy and beg of it on a user forum is so far from being how any “game” I know that wants to survive work that there is some serious stepping up to be done . or , stepping down , just make it a training platform forget the game stuff all together .

1 Like

I am sure I am not alone in having completed all three of the the challenges on Zwift.
Please can you add some new ones so we keep having something bigger to work towards.
Mileage ones are super easy for you to create so why not add some more country challenges.

1 Like

Yes, yes, we need a new challenge as soon as possible!!

Hello, everyone
@Gerrie_Delport_ODZ @shooj @Eric_Schlange_ZwftIn @Eddy_Lee
In I search for “challenge” under zwift FORUM and i found more than 50 results. So i hope to be on the right place.

Let me share my idea for the last (4th) Zwift challenge.

As Zwift want to develop the “CLUBS”, this would be an opportunity to launch a new challenge and new badges.

Why not develop the challenge in order to have a common objective and not individual only?
(What was the case for previous challenges)

It could take place around “team racing” and develop with the arrival of the CLUB features.
Having no feedback on my previous requests for access to the CLUB features. I don’t know if my ideas could be considered. Unfortunately no one has responded to my previous ideas on it.

The challenge would be:
1 / Join a club. (creat CLUB badge at the same time)
2 / Signe for “X (10)” team races via the CLUB (creat a badge at the same time)
3/ Complete “X” km during team races (creat a badge at the same time)
4/ Complet a cumulative of “X” km positive elevation during team races (creat a badge at the same time)

If the team (Club) close a team race serie in top 3 position, and if riders ride minimum 1 race of this serie => riders win 1 badge.

Regards
Ride ON

2 Likes

To unlock more challenges you have to ride the volcano flat course twice forwards, once in reverse and then once forwards again.

I thought that was common knowledge?

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. We have been thinking about clubs progression in general and in the very early stages of discovery and design. I will take this back to the team for consideration.

1 Like

@Chris_Holton realy ?
We unlock official challenges if we performe :

• 2 x forwards
  • 1 x revers
  • 1 x forward
    or is it your own challenge ?

thank you for considering my thoughts.

He is joking

1 Like

Thanks @Mike_Rowe1 i was a litel bit surprise :rofl:
my next chalenge will be the badge :

On fire

No I’m not - I never joke about challenges! honest!

It’s the Zwift version of the Konami code :+1:t4:

1 Like

A fourth challenge would be great. If epic is called for, how about the Pan-american Highway from Deadhorse AK to Ushuaia, Argentina?

2 Likes

I only got Zwift for the tron, now I’ve got that I need something else

1 Like

Iceland and Great Wall please!

Let’s make it a round 60 replies . Yes more challenges. Another one with secret parts would be great.

Year one on Zwift done, enjoying it very much. How about some Canadian routes. Area around Calgary has lots of challenging routes , flats, hills etc.

Best regards,

Ross

1 Like