More Challenges

So having finished the 3 challenges, isn’t it time for a 4th?

try and get it again - I could have got over 14 Tron bikes so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope, the time for a 4th challenge was about 5 years ago!

2 Likes

We need that 4th challenge! I did all three a long time ago and have wanted more. Please no more tease, make a 4th. The time for this is ALWAYS until it’s done. Make another one, please.

My suggestion would be cycling the distance of the Ukraine border!!

3 Likes

Would love to see a Tour de France or LE-JOG style challenge, with distance and elevation counting towards the challenge.

1 Like

Asked over a year ago and suggested`;

Length of New Zealand - 1,600km (1,000 miles)
Iceland loop - 1,332km (828 miles)
UK Land’s End to John o’Groats -1,407km (874 miles)
Route 66 (America) - 3,940km (2,448 miles)
Trans-Siberian Highway - 11,000km (6,800 miles)
Road trip of Australia - 17,600km (10,936 miles)
Great Wall of China - 21,196km (13,171 miles)
Pan-American Highway - 48,000km (30,000 miles)

Got nothing back.

4 Likes

How about cycling the length of Africa and receiving a new buffalo in-game bicycle as a reward.

3 Likes

So many good ideas on here! I like ‘round the world’ or even a ridiculous long-term ‘ride to the moon’ as ideas.

I’d like to see more individual/team challenges.

you could ride against another zwifter and whoever cycles the most miles/climb/minutes (delete as appropriate) wins that week and there is a running total of how many weeks each of you have won.

same for teams but groups of zwifters go against each other.

Yes - more challenges!

Yes - agree 100% - more challenges! - I love the challenges as long term things to build to (which keep me subscribed, too!). Please add a couple more!

Would love some more challenges!!

Here’s a challenge idea:
5000k logged on a TT bike, get a best-in-game disc wheelset that you can’t buy in the shop. Full color Tron disc. It would be delightfully obnoxious. Would you want it enough?

5 Likes

I would love something like that, as i like riding tt bikes, i just dont have a reason to

Bring on more challenges!!!
Even challenges without a reward would be worth it.

Me gusta
More please!!!

The Cape Epic Challenge–ride 700km in a month on a MTB.

2 Likes

Agree!! :slight_smile: let’s go Zwift more carrots please

1 Like

Agree with the OP. I’d really like some new longer underlying challenges with a nicer carrots at the end. I can see companies actually wanting to sponsor said new challenges if some of their premium products were the ultimate goal (Campy groupset? Premium wheelset?)

1 Like

Peter,
this was a fantastic idea! And is still !!
I can only hope the ZwiftHQ team has the balls they need for something like this.
I really really hope so.